Sunday 29 January 2012

My Experience with CND Shellac

I have decided to start a 14 day diary telling everyone how Shellac lives up to its reputation. I used to be a nail biter and back in September 2011 I decided enough was enough I was going to stop. I came across the most amazing product called Shellac which is basically a polish that goes on like a polish, wears like a gel (protecting my natural nail and stopping me from chewing) and has zero dry time so no walking out of the salon having to take extra care!!

6 months later I have beautiful long nails which I now have to file down to keep short!! Yes I actually have to use a file, this is a Kanga CND file NOT electric files (thats another story)!! And Not my teeth. The success of growing my nails is all down to CND Shellac.

I run my own beauty salon from home called The Ezina Sanctuary and well as soon as I heard about Shellac, that was it, I contacted Sweet Squared (distributor for CND in UK) and signed up on the Shellac....Bring em back course!! I have never looked back.

Tomorrow I will start my 14 day diary with my Shellac!

No comments:

Post a Comment