Tuesday 12 June 2012

Eve Taylor Skincare Range

I am in love with Eve Taylor Skincare Range, I came across Eve Taylor 9 months ago at a beauty fair, at Olympia Beauty and fell in love with the aromatherapy smells from the products. I decided to take on the range and use it for my facials in my salon The Ezina Sanctuary in Witney Oxfordshire. I am also a firm believer in you should practice what you preach so I got rid of my personal Skincare range which was Elemis and started using Eve Taylor. I have now been using the range for 3 months and I have to say I have noticed a difference, apart from the amazing fresh smell, the moisturisers leave your skin nourished without being greasy and shiny.

I have a combination skin so I opted for the balancing range, using the cleanser, toner and once a month the masque. For my moisturiser I used age resist day cream along with the solar shield (contains SPF hence protecting my skin). I also use the exfoliating scrub everyday (it is very mild but leave my skin clean, bright and soft).

I have also now performed quite a few facials on many clients all of whom have loved it and have actually moved away from Clarins and Dermalogica for their everyday Skincare. They are over the moon with the results!

In fact one of my clients the other day came into me and told me Eve Taylor herself had been interviewed on BBC Breakfast, my client watched it and her words to me were " if I can look as good as Eve Taylor at that age I will be a happy woman, she looked amazing!" - proof is in the pudding!

Today I have ordered two products from their advanced Skincare range: 100% pure Hyaloronic acid and the ultra rich solution to take another step further to improving my skin condition. I read an amazing article about these two products so I will report back in a few months with the results on these!

No comments:

Post a Comment