Tuesday 21 February 2012

Day 14 of wearing Shellac

Sorry have been so busy lately at The Ezina Sanctuary Beauty Salon in Witney havent had time to blog!! I did however get to my 14th day of wearing Shellac with no peeling or chipping and I have taken pictures!! I have also taken pictures of my nails after having removed the Shellac to show no damage has been done to the nail plate!! You can see a bit of white on the skin which is from the acetone (removal of Shellac involves wrapping fingers with foil wraps with acetone) this will dehydrate your nail briefly but after removing Shellac I rubbed in some of the amazing CND Solar Oil and nails back to normal.

I cannot live without Shellac, I love it and I then went on to re-apply using Rock Royalty layering with Decadence!! Gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment